- I travel to your home. We spend 1-2 hours taking some relaxed, fun photographs.
- If you opt for the white background "studio style", I need a little extra time to set my photography equipment up beforehand and a space of at least 7x7ft (2x2m).
- You may prefer the setting of your home, garden or a nearby park for a shoot using natural light.
- If we are at your home, there is time for a clothes change and I am happy to advise on clothing.
- We can cover individual portraits as well as various family groupings.
- I tailor the shoot to your requirements.
- Individuals, couples, families with babies and children and even pets are welcome.
- Following your shoot, I edit the images. This involves a thorough review of the photo shoot in order to select the best images.
- Images are digitally enhanced to ensure everyone looks their best. This may involve smoothing of skin, blemish removal, colour enhancement and cropping.
- I spend around 4-6 hours per shoot preparing the images for you.
- If you have any questions or requests regarding this process, just ask.
- Your portfolio will be ready soon after your photo session and I will arrange a viewing appointment with you.
- I have sample products to show you and will be able to advise on the various options.
- I will talk you through the current special offers that are available.
- Following this, your portfolio can be made available online for you to share with family and friends if you wish, provided a purchase has been made.
- Purchases can be made online, via email or on the phone.
- Your products will take about 4 weeks to be prepared for you. Digital images are provided on a CD and will be ready more quickly and are usually posted to you within a week of payment being received. Digital images are high resolution and print ready.